Government Post #3

I think that this court case was pointless for many reasons. For instance, the couple getting married could have gone to a different business and they wouldn’t have to go through all this trouble. They photograph company also could have just taken the pictures because they would have been making money. They could have just looked past the fact that it is a same sex marriage.
I really don’t think that this case should be brought to court. Yes, the judge could have looked at what they had to say and thought about doing the case a little bit longer, but I know I wouldn’t have brought it to court either. The only reason I would have brought it to court is the fact that the picture company discriminated the rights of the same sex couple but that’s not enough to bring it to court.

            I believe that this should not be taken to court. I believe that the couple should have found another photography company to take pictures for their wedding. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology Post #3

Sociology Blog 3

Sociology Blog 4