Psychology Post #1

Q: What is your favorite word?
A:  Bubbles
Q: What is your least favorite word?
A: Cinnamon
Q: What one thing do you like about your life?
A: My family and Friends
Q: what one thing do you not like about your life?
A: How I always get injured
Q: What profession would you like to attempt?
A: Farmer/Rancher
Q: What profession would you never attempt?
A: meteorologist
Q: What 3 words describe you?
A: Kind, caring, happy

I would like to learn several things in psychology. I would like to learn how the brain functions, and how it comprehends things. I would like to learn about some of the phobias that people have and if there is a reason for them. I would like to know how the brain reacts in certain situations and why different people react in different ways. I also can’t wait to learn about the history in psychology. I want to learn why someone wanted to start studying the brain and its reaction to certain things. I also what to know about all the different jobs are in the psychology field.

 I can’t wait to see what Mr. Reints has planned for us this year. When he gets hyped up about something it gets interesting fast. I can’t wait to see what kind of debates he has with the class. Those debates can get heated, but it’s fun to watch. Something I want to see Mr. Reints do again is box jump objects in his room. It was really fun to watch. All together I can’t wait to start learning about psychology, and I can’t wait to see what this year has in store for us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology Post #3

Sociology Blog 3

Sociology Blog 4