LOTF Blog

1.       I think that this statement is true. Society knows how to get into certain people’s head.  It knows how to put people down in the dumps and feel bad about themselves. Society can hurt people so much that it mentally kills them. it makes them feels so bad that they don’t think that they have a purpose in life, this can lead to suicide. Physical society can do is push people away or run away from the people we care about most. Like abandoning children and leaving them to live on their own. Society knows how to kill peoples spirit and personal enjoyment without death.
2.       
      This is a good question. If you couldn’t separate your civilized self from your savage self I honestly think it depends on the person. If the person is mentally strong then I don’t think that he would end up becoming a savage. I think people that are mentally strong have a better chance staying civilized. For me personally I think that I would stay civilized longer than a lot of people. I feel that it would take me along time to go savage, and start doing things I couldn’t imagine.
3.    
           I believe that it depends on the people in that civilization, and their beliefs. I honestly think that most civilizations start out with everyone helping out with no leaders. As the civilization begins to grow it stays the same. No one wants to make a change because they don’t want to stick out. People don’t want other people judging them, they don’t want to stick out in the crowd because of their thoughts and their actions. Everyone likes to follow the norms of society. And that’s why I think that the society controls the people. Because the people are don’t want to be judged if they change the norms.

4.     
           The LOTF was only talking to Simon because he was not in the right frame of mind. Simon was dehydrated and hungry so he was hallucinating. That’s why the LOTF was only talking to Simon and I believe that the LOTF was using his thoughts and was telling him these things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psychology Post #3

Sociology Blog 3

Sociology Blog 4